Our client is experiencing significant growth in North Carolina and beyond. This means great opportunities for talented and committed professionals
Our client is seeking qualified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in multiple locations throughout North Carolina.
- DOT Certification
- Ability to work outside normal hours
- Master of Science in Nursing or equivalent PA program degree
- Current valid state medical license
- Board Certified Mental Health NP or PA
- DEA License
- 1+ years’ experience in Psychiatric Mental Health care.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction, mental illness, and related issues.
- Knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies, and outcomes of models of treatment recovery, relapse prevention, and continuing care for dually diagnosed populations.
- Overtime Pay
- Compensation of $57 - $63/HR