Johnston Enterprises is seeking a Traveling Foreman with experience in remodeling, carpentry,
painting, tile, drywall repair, and concrete repair. Our teams travel weekly throughout the Southeast
to conduct maintenance and repairs.
Johnston Enterprises is a family-owned business with 20 plus years of operating experience. We provide
construction, maintenance, and repair services for existing structures throughout the country. Our clients
are commercial companies occupying both large and small spaces. Our projects vary from simple
cosmetic updates to in-depth structural repairs.
What You’ll Do:
- Travel to regional work sites throughout the week.
- Perform a minimum of 8 hours per day 5 days a week. (Additional hours consistently occur)
- Provide on-site leadership and supervision as well as perform work to reach project completion
- Serve as the company representative to client’s on-site management.
- Ensure projects are completed to client and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Be responsible for all company owned equipment.
What You’ll Bring:
- Advanced knowledge of multiple construction industry trades.
- Motivation and a commitment to excellence.
- Leadership skills.
- Computer, typing, MS Office suite and web-based applications skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage timelines and priorities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- High degree of integrity and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Must live within commuting distance to home office.
Why You’ll Love Johnston Enterprises:
- We maintain a fast paced and exciting work environment.
- Ability to grow and learn as a team.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Being part of an expanding company that values it’s team members.
Compensation and benefits:
- Full time.
- 14 days PTO per year.
- $20-30 per hour. (Ample O/T opportunities)
- Paid holidays.
- SIMPLE IRA.