Manufacturing: Production Assemblers / Machine Operators
**Multiple Openings / Multiple Shifts**
• Assembly of steel boxes and components to create a finished good for sale • Load steel coils, operate, tend and service machine to produce electrical products • Maintain constant production by clearing stoppages in the flow process • Change taps, label cartons, change date codes, etc. in the normal operation of the workflow • Assures quality inspection, part identification, packaging into various quantities and stacked on pallets to be shipped to customers • Operator is responsible for assuring quality of parts being produced through the use of gages and instruments, and periodic required inspections. • Ability to meet quality and quantity expectations as required • Must keep work area safe, clean and orderly at all times • Performs other task related to this process • Previous mechanical experience in an industrial setting • Ability to recognize and understand quality of products and use of gages and instrument to assure products are made to specification • Basic assembly abilities required
MAINTENANCE: INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC
Candidate will have strong heavy industrial mechanical skills including troubleshooting and repair. (Pneumatics, 480V Electrical, Equipment Controls, Safety Interlocks etc.) Must have a min 6 years of verified experience, or a Union Journeyman’s card. Experience in a metal stamping facility or fast pace manufacturing is a plus.
The ability to think outside of the routines and listen to other team members is critical. The position requires being on your feet moving, bending, lifting, rigging and interacting with other team members 90% of the shift.
TOOL ROOM: TOOL & DIE MAKER
Candidate will have strong Die repair, a keen sense of precision, and online Must have a min 6 years of verified experience, or a Union Journeyman’s card. Experience operating lathes, surface grinders, milling machines, and the ability to read prints are critical. EDM experience is also a plus. The ability to think outside of the routines and look for improved process’s will also be part of your daily duties. The position requires being on your feet moving, bending, lifting, rigging and interacting with other team members 90% of the shift.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/ Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. Join Our Team to • Energize • Enlighten • Empower Our Community!
Click to apply on our website and (select Careers -> Jobs by Location)
• For Production Assemblers – reference requisition # 80518
• For Machine Operators – reference requisition # 80452
• Industrial Mechanic - reference requisition # 80603
• Tool & Die Maker - reference requisition # 80601 / # 80602