DD Homes Network is currently looking for Managers for their Pekin, IL location.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Service or related field (required)
- Valid Driver's License (required)
- At least one year of experience working with developmental disabilities (required)
Passion, collegiality and commitment of those who are a part of this work-family defines the culture within DD Homes Network. Each day we work to do what is best for the individuals we serve and many of us have made it our lifes work to nurture the agency we support. As a direct reflection of that dedication, we are a well-respected service provider, leading Illinois in quality care for people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Employee Time Off (Up to 5 Weeks per Year)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan
- Prescription Medication Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare & Childcare)
- Nurse Student Loan Repayment (Up to $5,000)
- Industry-Leading Organization
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Beautiful Home Environment
- Rewarding Responsibilities
- Life-Changing Relationships
Click "Apply" to submit your resume today!